9 straight grains, and weighing in at 2lb 10oz. This long blade bat (about half an inch longer) picks up beautifully, as you would expect. With a slight concave back, unusual for the standard superior shape. With a square toe, this bat is usually saved for the pro's.
With the new light blue superior stickers.
A fantastic example of Grade 1 bat
Photos of the actual bat shown.
- Beautifully and painstakingly crafted to create a bat which will deliver on the pitch
- With simple beautiful stickers reminding you of the classic quality of the bat
- Full profile with NO concave profile developed with international cricketers gives maximum power
- Quality handmade semi-oval 12 piece handle giving strength; power and feel and twist reduction
- Semi-round bat face also reduces twist
- Triple pressed to give the best response and performance
- Protective toe