We thought we had seen perfection, but then this one came along. 12 perfect grains, slightly darker on the outside edge (Right Hand), and weighing in at a smidge over 2lb 9oz. With a square toe, this bat is usually saved for the pro's but we grabbed it before it could leave the workshop.
Big edges, and a low profile means it has a huge middle, and picks up beautifully.
This really is as good as it gets.
Photos of the actual bat shown.
- Beautifully and painstakingly crafted to create a bat which will deliver on the pitch
- With simple beautiful stickers reminding you of the classic quality of the bat
- Full profile with NO concave profile developed with international cricketers gives maximum power
- Quality handmade semi-oval 12 piece handle giving strength; power and feel and twist reduction
- Semi-round bat face also reduces twist
- Triple pressed to give the best response and performance
- English grip
- Rubber toe protects against damp and knocks