All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
The Grade 2 bats from BatsOut are the very best of the Grade 2 bats from Keeley, because we go to the workshop and pick out each one by hand. This one weighs 2lb 10oz, but feel lighter. 8 straight grains, and 1 tiny blemish on the face. It pings!. Photos of THIS bat shown.
This is a beautiful bat that delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks