All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
This is one very good Grade 3 bats from Keeley. 12 grains with very few blemishes or marks - it should probably be a grade 2 bat. Darker (heart) wood on the outside edge (RHB) It pings as well as some of our Grade 2 bats. Photos of THIS bat shown.
Light at just 2lb 8.5oz, but feels even lighter!
This is a beautiful bat that delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down.
This is a Grade 3 bat, which means the blade will have more blemishes than a Grade 2 bat, and we make sure we have the very best Grade 3 bats available.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down. Flatter toe at the back (not duck bill)
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks