All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
Outstanding pick up, weighing in at a touch under 2lb 10oz, but feels lighter. 10 grains.
There are reason why bats are grade 1, and while its not flawless in its looks - it absolutely flies!! Darker wood on the inside edge (RHB)
This bat was in the pro's pile of bats, so we picked it before it went out - with the new Orange and Blue stckers, it looks pretty awesome too!
This bat delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with slight incurve, the edges are still large. This is a Grade 1 bats which uses the very best willow.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks