All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
This is one of THE nicest bats we have ever had. Outstanding pick up, weighing in at a touch under 2lb 11oz, but feels a LOT lighter. Straight perfect grains, all 11 of them, with the red wood along the outside edge (RH batsman), with a square toe.
This bat was in the pro's pile of bats, so we picked it before it went out!
This is just a beautiful bat that delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with no incurve, the edges are still large, but the profile isn't as big as some of the incurve bats . .
There is a tiny mark on the face of the bat, which appeared after the pressing. This is perfectly normal, and doesnt effect the performance of the bat in any way.
This is a Grade 1 bats which uses the very best willow. And we love the stickers!
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks