All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
Weighing in at 2lb 11oz, this bat has a lower middle than others. So if you want something a bit more bottom heavy, then this is a great option. The back of the bat has a nice concave shape, keep the weight down, but giving it huge edges and a massive profile.
This bat would be a grade 1, if it wasn't for 2 very small knots on the face (near the toe and on the outside edge)
Photos of THIS bat shown.
This bat delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down.
This is a Grade 2 bat, which means the bats will have some small blemishes. This doesn't effect the performance in any way.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks