All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
We're not supposed to have favourites, but this one is incredible! This is another outstanding Grade 2 bat. With the darker wood on the outside edge (RH Bat) ,and weighing in at 2lb 10oz, this is a really nice bat, and exceptional value. With the new light blue stickers and light blue grip - we think this looks as good as anything we've ever had!
Photos of THIS bat shown, and outstanding value at this price. (We don't think we'll have it for long)
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with slight concave through to a flatter toe
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks