All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
This is a T20 specialist bat with an inch shorter blade, fitted with a long handle. This means that the makers can put more bulk in the blade, while keeping the weight down. 9 straight grains and a squared off toe (like the pro bats) this bat has a huge profile and massive edges, with no blemishes or marks.
This is another outstanding Grade 2 bat. With the new Worx Black and Gold stickers.
Photos of THIS bat shown, and outstanding value at this price. (We don't think we'll have it for long)
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with slight concave through to a flatter toe
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks