This is how we work: You place an order for your bat, and we will then contact you within 24 hours with photos of specific bats from this range. You can then choose for yourself from our stock. If you don't like it, then send it back for a full refund.
The Ultimate cricket bat, made to the highest standards, these bats are usually saved for the pro's. This Grade 2 willow will have slight blemishes on the blade, but won't effect the performance in any way. We have shown examples of a Grade 2 willow in the images.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- This is the BEST of the best. The finest willow personally selected by Tim and Nick
- Beautifully and painstakingly crafted to create a bat which will deliver on the pitch
- With simple beautiful stickers reminding you of the classic quality of the bat
- Full profile with NO concave profile developed with international cricketers gives maximum power
- Quality handmade semi-oval 12 piece handle giving strength; power and feel and twist reduction
- Semi-round bat face also reduces twist
- Triple pressed to give the best response and performance
- English grip
- Rubber toe protects against damp and knocks