All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
Big and beautiful! This bat was made specially for a customer, who then stopped playing cricket! Weighing in at 2lb 15oz, its a bit of a brute, but doesnt feel that heavy. It has massive edges, and no concave at all at the back giving it a huge profile as well. With a square toe, usually saved for the pros.
We're not sure why this bat isn't a Grade 1.
Photos of THIS bat shown.
This is a Grade 2 bat, which means the bats will have some small blemishes. This doesn't effect the performance in any way.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with no concave
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks