13 straight grains, and weighing in at 2lb 11oz. This picks up lighter than that - probably more like a 2lb 9oz - 2lb 10oz bat. With a square toe, this bat is usually saved for the pro's but we grabbed it before it could leave the workshop.
With a long handle and a shorter blade, favoured by some of the professional players.
Darker wood on the inside edge (RH Bat) , and with the new light blue superior stickers.
Big edges, and a low profile means it has a huge middle, and picks up beautifully.
This really is as good as it gets.
Photos of the actual bat shown.
- Beautifully and painstakingly crafted to create a bat which will deliver on the pitch
- With simple beautiful stickers reminding you of the classic quality of the bat
- Full profile with NO concave profile developed with international cricketers gives maximum power
- Quality handmade semi-oval 12 piece handle giving strength; power and feel and twist reduction
- Semi-round bat face also reduces twist
- Triple pressed to give the best response and performance
- Protectice toe