All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
This is one of the best Grade 2 bats we've had. Its got a fantastic look and feel to it, with 11 grains and the darker wood on the outside edge (RHB). Often we find the balance isn't quite right on a long handle - but this is exceptional. It has more of a Superior shape than a Worx with a fuller back and no concaving.
Photos of THIS bat shown, and outstanding value at this price. (We don't think we'll have it for long)
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with no concave, giving it a full profile between the edges and the spine
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks