All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
Outstanding pick up, weighing in at a touch under 2lb 10oz, but feels lighter. 10 grains.
There are reason why bats are grade 1, and while its not flawless in its looks it absolutely flies!! Darker wood on the inside edge (RHB)
This bat was in the pro's pile of bats, so we picked it before it went out - with the new Orange and Blue stckers, it looks pretty awesome too!
This bat delivers outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with slight incurve, the edges are still large. This is a Grade 1 bats which uses the very best willow.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
- Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks