All our bats are returnable. If you don't like what we send you, then you can return it and get a full refund.
Our Grade 3 bats are hand picked, which means we get the best of the Keeley stock.
The bats deliver outstanding performance. Its full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down.
This is a Grade 3 bat, which means the blade will have more blemishes than a Grade 2 bat. These bats often perform the same as some of the more expensive bats and we make sure we have the very best Grade 3 bats available. We have included some images of recent Grade 3 bats.
We provide a bespoke service here at Bats Out, and want to select the bat that YOU want, not just what we have on the shelves.
Full-length spine with incurve (concave shape) gives big edges and helps keep the weight down
- Delivers power over the full length of the bat
- Like all our bats - Triple pressed for optimum performance
- 12 piece handmade semi-oval handle of cane; cork; and rubber gives great feel and performance and reduces twist
- Semi-round bat face reduces bat twist on impact
- English grip
- Rubber toe guard protects against damp and knocks